OFFICE 365 Get anywhere access to familiar Office applications,plus professional email, calendar, HD video conferencing, and more.
- Microsoft exchange online – cloud based email, with robust capabilities of a Microsoft exchange server
- Microsoft Lync – communication and collaboration
- Microsoft Sharepoint Online – share documents and work together more efficiently
- Yammer – an enterprise social network that helps organisations boost employee engagement, team collaboration and drive innovation
Setting it up and enabling access anywhere on many devices is now even easier.
- Office 365 Not for Profit plans and pricing now available click here
- Office 365 through Microsoft Open Licensing Program
- Add Office 365 to your Telstra bill
via IT Modernisation
Fast track your organisations plans, by your streamlining your efforts for IT modernisation – as you work with key stakeholders, map out your strategy for IT modernisation, provide supportive information that supports your business case to gain financial support.
Establishing a clear blueprint with a clear set of guides, can assist you gain budget approval to transform your IT environment, to gain momentum, get quick rewards that support your IT Business initiatives and long term plan for IT modernisation efforts.
Businesses and consumers are reading, researching, selling, purchasing, publishing online more and more, than ever before. True, they are using tablets and smart phones devices to keep abreast of information real time, collaborate with colleagues, like minded communities, businesses, clientele, friends and family, with up to the minute breaking information e.g. news, events, factual data and business information. Having access to business information online at hand real-time is the ‘norm’.
Digital intelligence: Why smart businesses are taking a page out of publishers’ playbooks. A good read, check out Digital intelligence: Why smart businesses are taking a page out of publishers’ playbooks
City Switch Sydney Annual Awards recognise businesses for environmental leadership
The CitySwitch Sydney Annual Awards are to be held next week and will showcase businesses that have demonstrated ‘outstanding environmental leadership’. The CitySwitch awards recognise ‘those who have improved, maintained or achieved their NABERS Energy tenancy or whole building rating and have reported significant energy savings’ recognised by the City Switch Program. http://www.cityswitch.net.au/Events/CitySwitchAwards.aspx