HP has released HP OneView software, which is converged infrastructure software for HP BladeSystem platform and Proliant Generation 8 servers. It provides a single management tool, through a license model. It has benefits and features such as:
- accelerated operations
- reduced costs
- reduced manual errors
- Dashboard – allows users to view the entire data centre
- Mapview – examine the relationship between devices, connections and status,
- Activity Feed – assisting administrators in finding and fixing problems, communicating and collaborating through a single view
- Single view – see tasks, hardware alerts and notes
Material available http://www.slideshare.net/HPenterprise/roi-unleashed#
Try OneView Free for 60 Days, complete your details below
Click below to access a Short video by HP
– Understand in 90 seconds what HP OneView can do for you
IDC Expert ROI Achieving Organizational Transformation with HP CI Solutions This IDC report describes the cost reductions and staff productivity realized by a financial services institution when they implemented HP converged infrastructure solutions for software-defined datacenters. They realized $5.3M in annual savings. (386 KB) download
Schneider Electric and HP will integrate StruxureWare for Data Centers with HP’s Universal Configuration Management Database (UCMDB).
DCIM and IT Service Management (ITSM): this integration will enable communication and reconcile asset data between these solutions platforms. Read more Press Release: Schneider and HP Collaborate DC Mgt
Related information: Data Centre: Uptime and Sustainability (24×7)
“Trade-up” your Backup, don’t miss a backup window. Take advantage of a Trade-Up Promotional offer, register your interest below, available for a limited time only!
- Are you frustrated with slower recovery times?
- Are you struggling with higher costs?
Do you have a virtual environment? get the protection you need with a switch to Veeam! Request a free trial or to take advantage of the Trade-up promotion for a limited time, register below.
Gain the benefits of a fully-featured storage array without dedicated external storage. Turn any Microsoft or VMware virtualized server’s internal and/or external storage into virtual shared storage.
HP StoreVirtual VSA, based on the LeftHand operating system, is a flexible shared storage solution that scales as needed.
Enhanced—HP StoreVirtual VSA
- StoreVirtual VSA is an agile, scalable shared storage solution
- It can help reduce storage costs by up to 80%
- Agile — Create an instant Converged Infrastructure with data mobility
- Efficient — Reduce data center and remote office costs
- Scalable—Grow on demand to meet new virtualization challenges
- Highly Available—Support data high availability across multiple location
- Flexible new product offerings range from 4-to-50 TB capacity
- Rapid installation – Once downloaded, installation and configuration is simple and can be done through HP StoreOnce Enterprise Manager or a vSphere client
- Register below to receive a consultation, storage assessment and trial details for free
Register below to receive consultation and trial details from a Veeam Business Partner / HP Business Partner:
We need to start thinking differently, drive innovation and capability, by positively encouraging business growth and enabling an always-on collaboration piece.
Having access to the best tools, keeps the best people, helps reduce risk in a business, keeps a business accessible and contact centres available at all times.
Some items to think about in your business:
- Are you enabling teleworking and mobility for workers?
- Are you enabling your team to clearly communicate with their customers and colleagues realtime?
- Can employees plug in to resources at anytime to get information, talk, share desktops, files and collaborate easily, which will ultimately drive growth?
Create unique value and contribution to business, then outline the execution of the IT strategy.
- IT goes beyond the byte, service or storage, look at the business impact (productivity) as the central source of business value
- IT value comes from a sustained change in business performance rather than a single transformation
- Recognise and report on the source of IT value: business performance over time
- Compare performance in the current period with past performance
- The EBITDA/IT FTE used over time communicates the core value and leverage of IT
Read more via Technology.
Preparedness ~ Response ~ Recovery ~ Back to Business
All businesses need the ability to respond and recover from an interruption, whether planned or unplanned to a point in time, so they can continue to operate. Even planned disruptions, without solid recovery mechanisms can be disastrous.
Backup of critical data, is important to any business, big or small, as any loss or downtime of systems can significantly impact a business’s capability to continue to transact business.
A disruption needs to be responded to timely and remedied efficiently, to prevent prolonged periods of interruption and/or loss of revenue.
via Disaster Recovery & Business Resilience.
Security can be a balancing act, having the right tools in place to protect your network.Conduct an Application Risk and Visibility Report of your network. See related blog: Security
- Specials on physical and virtual firewalls in Feb 2014.
- Want to buy some IT equipment with your Telstra Technology Incentive Fund or All-4-Biz agreement (a bundle that rewards businesses who combine fixed lines, mobile, broadband and other eligible services with Telstra Business)?
- Are you exploring Cloud options?
Have a consultation with a Telstra Business Partner: