Gartner is predicting, 40 percent of the global workforce will be mobile by 2016. A major concern by many organisations is protecting data when personal systems travel off premise, but by enabling staff mobility you could gain up to a 47% increase in worker productivity, according to stats published by Source: Forrester Consulting on behalf of Cisco Systems, February 2012.
HP Enterprise Mobility
Did you know that mobile users check their phone on average 150 times a day? (KPCB Internet Trends 2013). Mobile Internet traffic has grown from 1% in 2009 to 15% in 2013. People are more than ever using smart devices to surf the web using smartphones, laptops, tablets, or both.
HP Elitebook Revolve 810: I use a HP Revolve 810 G1 bundled with a docking station and peripheral, running Windows 8, Office 365, Onenote and touch screen tablet functionality, it is an all rounder laptop/tablet and I love it!.
The HP Revolve 810 swivel screen is convenient for presentations during coffee meetings. I find it lightweight, bundled with touch functionality, makes the Revolve an all in one device that proves to be versatile, user friendly and adds as a great companion for the travelling user.
The Revolve 810 G2 has the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 ULT processor3 technology and a solid-state drive (SSD). Get connected with optional 4G LTE WWAN and enterprise-class docking. Specifications, Data Sheet, Accessories
- 20 Game-Changing Mobile Stats (blogs.salesforce.com)
- Aruba Jumps 7%: FYQ1 Rev, EPS Beat (blogs.barrons.com)
- Aruba Networks Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2014 Financial Results (hispanicbusiness.com)
- HP announces new EliteBook, convertible notebook, and more (digitaltrends.com)
- Hands On With HP’s EliteBook Folio 1040 (pcmag.com)
- HP Elite Bets on ForcePad for Pressure-Sensitive Control (cio-today.com)
- HP’s New Elite Lineup Includes Thinnest Elite Ultrabook to Date (eweek.com)
- How Does Enterprise IT Respond to Consumerization? To Mac, BYOD, and Whatever Comes Next? (blogs.cisco.com)