Effective communication is critical to a company’s operations, being in constant communication with your clients, internal and external is imperative for many organisations.
- Businesses can’t afford for a communication system to go down these days, customers have little patience and will source services elsewhere
- Systems need support 365 days of the year
- They need responsiveness to operational demands
- Reliability, capability and uptime of critical services, lowering TCO, quality of service and strong interoperability of network architecture
Businesses are aiming to work more effectively to deliver valuable business benefits. See also Disaster Recovery and Business Resilience
Collaboration: Enabling teleworking and mobility for workers has become a business necessity, enabling them to clearly communicate with their customers and colleagues real-time (collaboration)
- Content and connectivity are king, audiences are consuming media across multiple channels. See Six trends transforming media and entertainment.
- The Telecom Issue – Spring 2015 (HP Matter)
- Deliver content, experience, and value direct to the consumer, Whitepaper – Viewpoint Paper.
- Moving to the Media Cloud, Whitepaper – Viewpoint Paper.
- Solutions for the communications, media and entertainment industry.
- Outlook for IT 2014 – Michael Smith (Gartner)