Self-contained infrastructure solution for cloud-ready connectivity, operate efficiently and ensure availability.
As you begin to shift towards the cloud, how are you addressing what’s lefts behind at your office premise?
Routers, switches, servers and cabling still need to be located on premise, regardless of how much of your infrastructure is moving to co-location or off-site facility.
Availability of this on premise equipment has become even more critical to ensure you stay connected to your off-site data and applications.
See related material:
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Software Defined Networking
- Unified Communication and Collaboration
- Hybrid Cloud: Cloud based infrastructure
- Industry wide presence of Cloud Computing
- Top IT Trends: Expectations for 2014 (business2community.com)
- Public cloud vs. private cloud: The debate continues (geekwire.com)
- Public vs. Private vs. Hybrid Cloud – What are the Pros and Cons?(storagecraft.com)