Businesses and consumers are reading, researching, selling, purchasing, publishing online more and more, than ever before. True, they are using tablets and smart phones devices to keep abreast of information real time, collaborate with colleagues, like minded communities, businesses, clientele, friends and family, with up to the minute breaking information e.g. news, events, factual data and business information. Having access to business information online at hand real-time is the ‘norm’.
Digital intelligence: Why smart businesses are taking a page out of publishers’ playbooks. A good read, check out Digital intelligence: Why smart businesses are taking a page out of publishers’ playbooks
- Digital intelligence: Why smart businesses are taking a page out of publishers’ playbooks (kburnett.net)
- Business Intelligence Tools – Key Benefits for SMBs (business2community.com)
- Digital Publishing Ad Revenue Up 18% in Q3, 2013 in UK (goodereader.com)
- Predictions For Book Publishing In 2014: Cutting-Room Floor Edition (forbes.com)
- Here’s How Big Data Will Help Solve Problems in 2014 (huffingtonpost.com)